Mr Ashwin ChunilalMB ChB 1990 Auckland; FRACS 2001
Practising atSouthern Cross Brightside Hospital, Auckland
Southern Cross North Harbour Hospital, Auckland
SpecialtyPlastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Full NZ Registration Date12 July 1996
Special Clinical Interest(s)
I perform both reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
This includes :
- post cancer and trauma reconstructive surgery
- skin cancer surgery
- facial cosmetic surgery
- reconstructive and cosmetic breast surgery
- male breast reduction
- body contouring surgery including liposuction and abdominoplasty
- hand surgery.
I was born in New Zealand and trained in New Zealand as a Plastic Surgeon. I am currently a consultant at Middlemore Hospital in the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
After completing my specialist training I spent several years overseas completing clinical fellowships to further enhance my experience in Plastic Reconstructive and Cosmetic surgery .
I am married and have 3 children
Post Fellowship Training
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons / New Zealand Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, Canada 2001-2002 Reconstructive microsurgery, Facial Reanimation
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre , Manhattan, NY,New York 2002-2003 Reconstructive Microsurgery- Head and Neck, Breast
- Lotus Clinic, Southport, Gold Coast , Australia 2003-2004 Cosmetic Surgery
Visiting hours: 11am - 8pm
3 Brightside Rd, Epsom, Auckland 1023
PO Box 26064, Epsom, Auckland, 1344
Phone: 09 925 4200