About Southern Cross Healthcare:
Southern Cross Healthcare is New Zealand’s largest independent healthcare network; comprised of our wholly-owned and joint venture hospitals, specialist centres, physiotherapy, rehabilitation and workplace wellness providers across New Zealand.
Each year the wider Southern Cross businesses support more than one million New Zealanders through medical care, healthcare and health and travel insurance.
We are driven by our purpose to advance the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders, supported by our not-for-profit DNA that keeps this purpose at the forefront of our focus.
Southern Cross Healthcare patients are supported by a team of over 3000 employees, passionate about making a difference to the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders. They work alongside over 1200 medical specialists who are credentialed to provide services in our hospital facilities.
Now is an exciting time to join Southern Cross Healthcare, as we pursue our vision to transform private healthcare to further improve the health of New Zealanders.
Our purpose and vision are brought to life by a progressive, innovative and inclusive workplace culture. Care is at the heart of all we do. We are looking for high performing people who are eager to play their part in delivering to our purpose.
In return for your extraordinary skills and the high degree of care you bring to everything you do, you will be joining an organisation in which you can truly make a difference.
About the role:
The Solution Delivery Specialist role is responsible for delivering effective and timely support, improving applications, data and processes to ensure business outcomes and stakeholder needs are delivered swiftly and effectively.
The role forms part of a wider team of Solution Delivery Specialists providing operational excellence, service and support for our business critical support office, ERP and patient administration systems. Primarily the role focuses on providing technical leadership for a range of deliverables across systems admin, application maintenance/lifecycle, L2/L3 support, projects, UAT, test automation and continual service improvement related activities.
What we're searching for:
- A customer centric team player with the ability to navigate complex problems and identify smart solutions
- At least 5 years experience in application development, application support and maintenance roles
- Experience in supporting and managing ERP applications (TechnologyOne or similar) and ability to understand of finance, supply chain, procurement business needs and functions
- Ability to translate complex concepts into plain English when engaging with business stakeholders, vendors, developers, project managers and business analysts
- Experience with script development, application integration, API’s, process automation tools, TechnologyOne BPA/ETL’s or similar
- Experience in managing L2/L3 application support activities, problem management, incident management and business impact analysis
- Experience with software development lifecycles; traditional SDLC, or modern “agile” methods
- Ability to produce high quality system and support documentation
- Experience operating within an Agile, ITIL or Dev Ops environments
- Experience with SaaS and on prem technologies, systems and tools; Jira, Crystal Reports, Excel, SQL, SQL Scripting, Oracle DB, Visio, VSTS and TechnologyOne ERP or similar
- Operational and workflow experience with service management tools such as ServiceNow or Cherwell.
- A tertiary level qualification in a relevant field.
What we can offer you:
- Great team culture and working environment
- Subsidised health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Situated in the CBD, close to Britomart and ferry transport hubs
Make the change you have been looking for and apply now!