Dr Narena DudleyMB ChB 1999 Auckland; FRANZCOG 2008
Practising atSouthern Cross Hamilton Hospital
Full NZ Registration Date15 May 2000
Special Clinical Interest(s)
- Menstrual disorders - heavy mentrual bleeding
- Cervical dysplasia - evaluation & treatment of abnormal pap smears
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Prolapse management - surgical & non-surgical
- Contraception & sterilisation surgery
- Second opinion for surgical procedures
- Alternatives to hysterectomy
- Pelvic pain (painful periods)
- Evaluation & management of pelvic masses
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
Narena Dudley is a New Zealand born and trained medical specialist working as a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist in Waikato since 2008.
She is fully committed to patient focused care and works with her patients to ensure optimal health outcomes based on their current physical and personal needs.
She is the lead colposcopist at Waikato Hospital, with an interest in cervical smear abnormalities and a true generalist happy to provide advice on any aspect of womens health and wellbeing - both surgical and non-surgical.
Visiting hours: 11am - 8pm
21 Von Tempsky St, Hamilton 3216
P.O. Box 4173, Hamilton 3247
Phone: 07 959 5700
Fax: 07 959 5702