About the role
Southern Cross Hospital Rotorua is a modern surgical hospital serving the local community and the greater Bay of Plenty region. This leading private hospital has been providing quality, professional care since 1987, when it opened as New Zealand's first purpose built short stay surgical hospital. Our hospital employs a caring, experienced staffing unit of around 90, providing services and excellent post-operative care to around 6,000 patients across a range of surgical specialties. These consist of Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Gynaecology, Medical Oncology, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Urology, Radiation Oncology, Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery and Paediatric Surgery.
We are seeking an experience Administrator to provide support to our team. This is a full time, rostered position.
As part of the Administration team we would expect the following:
- A professional and customer focused face to face and telephone first point of contact
- Skilled administration of patient information for safe clinical care delivery
- Skilled administration of patient information for effective revenue processing
- Clerical and office services to patients, medical specialists, visitors and hospital staff
- Accounts payable experience
- A high level of computer literacy and good attention to detail and accuracy with data processing
- A positive and flexible manner and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
What we can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration
- Discounts on products and services from a range of our partners
- Subsidised health insurance
About Southern Cross Healthcare
Southern Cross Healthcare is New Zealand's largest independent healthcare network; comprised of our wholly-owned and joint venture hospitals, specialist centres, physiotherapy, rehabilitation and workplace wellness providers across New Zealand.
Each year the wider Southern Cross businesses support more than one million New Zealanders through medical care, healthcare and health and travel insurance.
We are driven by our purpose to advance the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders, supported by our not-for-profit DNA that keeps this purpose at the forefront of our focus.
Southern Cross Healthcare patients are supported by a team of over 3000 employees, passionate about making a difference to the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders. They work alongside over 1200 medical specialists who are credentialled to provide services in our hospital facilities.
Now is an exciting time to join Southern Cross Healthcare, as we pursue our vision to transform private healthcare to further improve the health of New Zealanders.
Our purpose and vision are brought to life by a progressive, innovative and inclusive workplace culture. Care is at the heart of all we do. We are looking for high performing people who are eager to play their part in delivering to our purpose.
In return for your extraordinary skills and the high degree of care you bring to everything you do, you will be joining an organisation in which you can truly make a difference
Make the change you have always been looking for and apply now!