About Southern Cross Healthcare:
Southern Cross Healthcare is New Zealand’s largest independent healthcare network; comprised of our wholly-owned and joint venture hospitals, specialist centres, physiotherapy, rehabilitation and workplace wellness providers across New Zealand.
Each year the wider Southern Cross businesses support more than one million New Zealanders through medical care, healthcare and health and travel insurance.
We are driven by our purpose to advance the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders, supported by our not-for-profit DNA that keeps this purpose at the forefront of our focus.
Southern Cross Healthcare patients are supported by a team of over 3000 employees, passionate about making a difference to the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders. They work alongside over 1200 medical specialists who are credentialed to provide services in our hospital facilities.
Now is an exciting time to join Southern Cross Healthcare, as we pursue our vision to transform private healthcare to further improve the health of New Zealanders.
Our purpose and vision are brought to life by a progressive, innovative and inclusive workplace culture. Care is at the heart of all we do. We are looking for high performing people who are eager to play their part in delivering to our purpose.
In return for your extraordinary skills and the high degree of care you bring to everything you do, you will be joining an organisation in which you can truly make a difference.
About the role:
The Solution Delivery Specialist role is responsible for delivering effective and timely support, improving applications, data and processes to ensure business outcomes and stakeholder needs are delivered swiftly and effectively.
The role forms part of a wider team of Solution Delivery Specialists collaborating with Product Owners, Business SMEs and staff to provide operational excellence, service and support for the portfolio of existing business applications and their users. You will support the introduction of new capabilities, services and technologies; collaborating, documenting, developing/configuring, testing and supporting.
What you will need to be successful:
- Relevant Tertiary Level qualification
- A customer centric team player with the ability to problem solve across multiple applications and build relationships with users along the way
- Experience in the health industry, supporting critical applications
- Ability to identify and develop process improvement initiatives to better serve our customers – patients, clinical teams and internal team members
- Experience in supporting and implementing vendor supplied and bespoke applications into a large corporate/community environment.
- At least 5 years experience in application development, application support and maintenance roles
- Experience with software development lifecycles; traditional SDLC, or modern “agile” methods such as rapid, extreme, iterative, etc.
- Ability to produce high quality system and support documentation
- Experience with script development or process automation tools
What we can offer you:
- Great team culture and working environment
- Subsidised health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Situated in the CBD, close to Britomart and ferry transport hubs
Make the change you have been looking for and apply now!